Rockhaven Homes is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
The right candidate will prepare a site for the construction of houses. This includes supervising water, roadway, sewer and drainage construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create, review, and maintains all due diligence property documents and reports
• Insure that property documents comply with Rockhaven Homes standards and notify management of concerns and potential solutions
• Insure that all due diligence work is completed prior to expiration of contingency period
• Coordinate information sharing and work distribution with land development, acquisitions, construction and marketing teams
• Provide site inspections to identify project status, progress and risk management
• Maintain budgets and development schedule oversight and updating
• Coordinate and communicate with primary engineer and other primary consultants
• Coordinate with agencies for permitting, insurance, assurance and close-out requirements for developments
• All projects should be seen a few times a week. There should be at least one contact with the project engineer once a week. Progress should be noted and deficiencies found during the construction process. Close contact should be kept with all contractors.
• Oversee construction of the entrances, lots, amenities and associated infrastructure for Rockhaven communities; to include road, drainage, water, sewer and landscaping.
• Manage project budget, review field purchase orders and provide reporting.
• Coordinate contractors and inspectors for completion of land development.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Rockhaven Homes is currently looking for a Sales Manager to supervises the on-site Sales Advisor team. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Meet or exceed all Sales goals.
• Review all Purchase and Sale Agreements.
• Meet, train and hold Sales Advisors accountable to execute the community marketing plan.
• Conduct on site sales training and motivate as needed.
• Compile and distribute weekly sales and traffic reports.
• Attend weekly pipeline call and coordinate closing dates with Attorney’s office.
• Attend weekly on-site Sales and Construction meetings.
• Walk inventory homes and review the overall community appearance.
• Lead weekly Sales meetings with Sales Advisors.
• Attend Rockhaven Homes weekly management meetings and strategize on company goals and objectives.
• Map out, define and understand the staffing needs for new communities.
• Recruit, interview and hire as needed.
• Review and execute quarterly goals.
• Review the monthly sales goals with Sales Advisors.
• Monitor monthly community marketing efforts.
• Analyze monthly community competition reports
• Enforce company policies.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by Owner.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Rockhaven Homes is looking to grow individuals interested in the construction/home building industry. This position is primarily responsible for all on site activity to complete homes on time while providing a superior home buying experience for our customers.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockhaven Homes is looking to grow individuals interested in the construction/home building industry. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Project Manager with all on site activity to complete homes on time while providing a superior home buying experience for our customers.
Daily job duties to include:
Assists Project Manager in scheduling of subcontractors
Conducts daily physical inspection of each house to determine progress and to ensure all work is in accordance with plans and specifications.
Assists Project Manager in adjusting personnel and equipment resources as needed to resolve construction problems and to avoid delays.
Ensure staff and subcontractors comply with safety and quality control standards.
Assists in the coordination with city inspectors.
Walks each completed home before the homeowner walk-through to make sure that the home is 100% showcase ready.
Develop and maintain good rapport with subcontractors and homeowners
Coordinates homeowner orientation walks. Notes outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedules subcontractor to repair
Conducts any necessary re-walks to ensure closings deadlines are met.
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in construction related field/equivalent experience preferred.
6 months to 1 year of practical construction experience
Must have a vehicle capable of carrying supplies, valid driver’s license and be willing to drive various designated communities in daytime and nighttime
Ability to utilize applications on a smart phone and/or tablet
Medical, Vision and Dental
Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays