Rockhaven Homes is currently accepting applications for the following positions email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinate, Secure and Organize Land Acquisition Leads
Receive and provide initial response plan for all new leads from outside sources
Perform Title and municipal research and initial “cold call” inquiry for potential land leads
Provide all pertinent property description information, seller demands, terms, conditions and contact information to management
Identifies, investigates, and refers potential acquisitions and other real estate transactions to Management Team, and assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on properties under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed development transactions within the assigned geographic region, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
Prepare letters of intent
Communicate regularly with city officials
Negotiate purchase contracts with sellers
Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed development transactions.
Develop and maintain sophisticated financial underwriting models for income producing and for-sale residential development, acquisition and disposition.
Conducts financial analysis of development opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential development opportunities, and prepares narrative development memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
Objectives: Provide efficient customer service to all homeowners during the warranty period after closing. This position is responsible for customer calls and walk throughs and primarily works in the field.
• Schedule and meet with homeowners to review/resolve post-closing warranty repair and service requests.
• Evaluate actual vs. perceived problem to determine the root cause. Make a determination with regards to whether the problem is an item that is clearly covered under the warranty guidelines, if there could be a warrantable item that is underlying the current problem, or if prior repair of a warrantable item may have caused the problem.
• Resolve customer issues deemed to be outside the scope of the warranty. Determine when builder should cover the costs of repair within the “spirit” of the warranty in order to satisfy the homeowner.
• Manage the scheduling of subcontractors with homeowners for timely completion of warranty requests; ensure the work is performed in a timely manner.
• Oversee and inspect the work of subcontractors in accordance with “the spirit” of warranty guidelines, the Register of Contractor Standards, and builder’s quality standards. Obtain customer sign-off for satisfactorily completed work.
• Initiate cost effective resolutions to customer warranty and satisfaction issues.
• Verify and submit invoices for work deemed not to be the responsibility of a subcontractor or product manufacturer.
• Respond to emergencies to meet customer service expectations.
• Analyze and understand manufacturer’s recommendations for the use and application of their products, product features, and warranty provisions and explain/demonstrate them to new homeowners.
• Familiar with County inspection processes and minimum workmanship standards
• Identify trends and resolve issues in a proactive manner; recommend corrective action to include withholding of payment to subcontractors, and discontinuance future contracts with subcontractors.
• Work with the Construction Manager, Area Construction Manager and Sales Associates within a team approach to customer satisfaction and the delivery of a quality product.
• Work with management team on resolving various outstanding legal claims.
• May repair or otherwise fix minor items impacting homeowner satisfaction such as replacing electrical outlet face plates, caulking, touch up paint and other similar small items.
• May repair or otherwise fix items in the community model home.
Georgia Real Estate License Required
4 years of college preferred
• Familiarity with construction industry; with training in one or more trades strongly preferred
• 5+ years Customer Service experience preferably in construction industry with 3+ years as an Assistant Superintendent
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to email@example.com