Rockhaven Homes is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
The right candidate will prepare a site for the construction of houses. This includes supervising water, roadway, sewer and drainage construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create, review, and maintains all due diligence property documents and reports
• Insure that property documents comply with Rockhaven Homes standards and notify management of concerns and potential solutions
• Insure that all due diligence work is completed prior to expiration of contingency period
• Coordinate information sharing and work distribution with land development, acquisitions, construction and marketing teams
• Provide site inspections to identify project status, progress and risk management
• Maintain budgets and development schedule oversight and updating
• Coordinate and communicate with primary engineer and other primary consultants
• Coordinate with agencies for permitting, insurance, assurance and close-out requirements for developments
• All projects should be seen a few times a week. There should be at least one contact with the project engineer once a week. Progress should be noted and deficiencies found during the construction process. Close contact should be kept with all contractors.
• Oversee construction of the entrances, lots, amenities and associated infrastructure for Rockhaven communities; to include road, drainage, water, sewer and landscaping.
• Manage project budget, review field purchase orders and provide reporting.
• Coordinate contractors and inspectors for completion of land development.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Provide efficient customer service to all homeowners during the warranty period after closing. This position is responsible for customer calls and walk throughs and primarily works in the field.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential:
• Schedule and meet with homeowners to review/resolve post-closing warranty repair and service requests.
• Evaluate actual vs. perceived problem to determine the root cause. Make a determination with regards to whether the problem is an item that is clearly covered under the warranty guidelines, if there could be a warrantable item that is underlying the current problem, or if prior repair of a warrantable item may have caused the problem.
• Resolve customer issues deemed to be outside the scope of the warranty. Determine when builder should cover the costs of repair within the “spirit” of the warranty in order to satisfy the homeowner.
• Manage the scheduling of subcontractors with homeowners for timely completion of warranty requests; ensure the work is performed in a timely manner.
• Oversee and inspect the work of subcontractors in accordance with “the spirit” of warranty guidelines, the Register of Contractor Standards, and builder’s quality standards. Obtain customer sign-off for satisfactorily completed work.
• Initiate cost effective resolutions to customer warranty and satisfaction issues.
• Verify and submit invoices for work deemed not to be the responsibility of a subcontractor or product manufacturer.
• Respond to emergencies to meet customer service expectations.
• Analyze and understand manufacturer’s recommendations for the use and application of their products, product features, and warranty provisions and explain/demonstrate them to new homeowners.
• Familiar with County inspection processes and minimum workmanship standards
• Identify trends and resolve issues in a proactive manner; recommend corrective action to include withholding of payment to subcontractors, and discontinuance future contracts with subcontractors.
• Work with the Construction Manager, Area Construction Manager and Sales Associates within a team approach to customer satisfaction and the delivery of a quality product.
• Work with management team on resolving various outstanding legal claims.
• May repair or otherwise fix minor items impacting homeowner satisfaction such as replacing electrical outlet face plates, caulking, touch up paint and other similar small items.
• May repair or otherwise fix items in the community model home.
Education: 4 years of college preferred
• Familiarity with construction industry; with training in one or more trades strongly preferred
• 5+ years Customer Service experience preferably in construction industry with 3+ years as an Assistant Superintendent
• Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook Calendar and Excel
• Knowledge of warranty specifications, industry terminology, and standard construction processes and practices
• Must be able to analyze construction deficits or product problems to determine root cause, and determine solutions to produce desired outcome; often under pressure
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills; must be responsive to customer needs while maintaining high degree of professionalism
• Detailed written documentation for communication both internally and externally
• Daily interactions with new homeowners, subcontractors, vendors, and all levels of employees
• Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills to handle/diffuse situations and customer concerns in a positive manner
• Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both construction industry professionals and to customers
• Team Player; demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams
• Sound judgment with ability to make good decisions under time pressure
• Accurate; with keen attention to detail
• Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight
• Analytical; with ability to give, receive, analyze information, and interpret complex issues in order to determine the root problem and make effective decisions to bring the issue to a successful conclusion
• Highly organized and flexible; with ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high-volume fast-paced work environment
• Ability to operate hand tools
• Position normally does not require travel out of region, but could travel for meetings or training
• Frequent local travel between project sites
• Work requires the ability to operate an automobile, a valid state Drivers License, a personal vehicle, and personal vehicle liability Insurance coverage to meet the standard set by company
PHYSICAL– ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
• Work is performed in equal amounts in an office environment and on-site in customer homes and new Rockhaven communiites
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently seeking sales advisors for Rockhaven communities located in Atlanta, North Fulton and South Fulton areas. Minimum 2 years’ experience required and Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Rockhaven Homes is currently looking for a Sales Manager to supervises the on-site Sales Advisor team. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Meet or exceed all Sales goals.
• Review all Purchase and Sale Agreements.
• Meet, train and hold Sales Advisors accountable to execute the community marketing plan.
• Conduct on site sales training and motivate as needed.
• Compile and distribute weekly sales and traffic reports.
• Attend weekly pipeline call and coordinate closing dates with Attorney’s office.
• Attend weekly on-site Sales and Construction meetings.
• Walk inventory homes and review the overall community appearance.
• Lead weekly Sales meetings with Sales Advisors.
• Attend Rockhaven Homes weekly management meetings and strategize on company goals and objectives.
• Map out, define and understand the staffing needs for new communities.
• Recruit, interview and hire as needed.
• Review and execute quarterly goals.
• Review the monthly sales goals with Sales Advisors.
• Monitor monthly community marketing efforts.
• Analyze monthly community competition reports
• Enforce company policies.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by Owner.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockhaven Homes is looking to grow individuals interested in the construction/home building industry. This position is primarily responsible for all on site activity to complete homes on time while providing a superior home buying experience for our customers.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Rockhaven Homes is looking to grow individuals interested in the construction/home building industry. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Project Manager with all on site activity to complete homes on time while providing a superior home buying experience for our customers.
Daily job duties to include:
Assists Project Manager in scheduling of subcontractors
Conducts daily physical inspection of each house to determine progress and to ensure all work is in accordance with plans and specifications.
Assists Project Manager in adjusting personnel and equipment resources as needed to resolve construction problems and to avoid delays.
Ensure staff and subcontractors comply with safety and quality control standards.
Assists in the coordination with city inspectors.
Walks each completed home before the homeowner walk-through to make sure that the home is 100% showcase ready.
Develop and maintain good rapport with subcontractors and homeowners
Coordinates homeowner orientation walks. Notes outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedules subcontractor to repair
Conducts any necessary re-walks to ensure closings deadlines are met.
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in construction related field/equivalent experience preferred.
6 months to 1 year of practical construction experience
Must have a vehicle capable of carrying supplies, valid driver’s license and be willing to drive various designated communities in daytime and nighttime
Ability to utilize applications on a smart phone and/or tablet
Medical, Vision and Dental
Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays