Rockhaven Homes is currently accepting applications for the following positions email your resume to email@example.com
Rockhaven Homes is looking for a qualified Development and Acquisition Analyst
Reports to: CEO
Objectives: Supports the execution of the Company’s income producing and for-sale residential development platform by performing financial analyses of development opportunities, preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions, interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, and the Company’s development leadership, and tracking and reporting on the status of new residential communities
1. Coordinate, Secure and Organize Land Acquisition Leads
2. Receive and provide initial response plan for all new leads from outside sources
3. Perform Title and municipal research and initial “cold call” inquiry for potential land leads
4. Provide all pertinent property description information, seller demands, terms, conditions and contact information to management
5. Identifies, investigates, and refers potential acquisitions and other real estate transactions to Management Team, and assists in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
6. Organizes, leads, and/or participates in the due diligence on properties under contract, and develops documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal.
7. Monitors and reports on the status and progress of proposed development transactions within the assigned geographic region, establishes critical timelines and deadlines for tasks and activities related to the proposed transaction, and identifies and effectively addresses issues or problems that could otherwise adversely affect closing.
8. Prepare letters of intent
9. Communicate regularly with city officials
10. Negotiate purchase contracts with sellers
11. Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
12. Establishes and maintains productive relationships with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders, real estate owners, and other key stakeholders, and appropriately manages on-going communications related to proposed development transactions.
13. Develop and maintain sophisticated financial underwriting models for income producing and for-sale residential development, acquisition and disposition.
14. Conducts financial analysis of development opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models. Gathers, compiles, investigates, and analyzes market data to identify potential development opportunities, and prepares narrative development memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions.
15. Utilize and maintain databases that track investment sales activity, construction pipeline, and other relevant real estate metrics.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Rockhaven Homes is looking to grow individuals interested in the construction/home building industry. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Project Manager with all on site activity to complete homes on time while providing a superior home buying experience for our customers.
Daily job duties to include:
Assists Project Manager in scheduling of subcontractors
Conducts daily physical inspection of each house to determine progress and to ensure all work is in accordance with plans and specifications.
Assists Project Manager in adjusting personnel and equipment resources as needed to resolve construction problems and to avoid delays.
Ensure staff and subcontractors comply with safety and quality control standards.
Assists in the coordination with city inspectors.
Walks each completed home before the homeowner walk-through to make sure that the home is 100% showcase ready.
Develop and maintain good rapport with subcontractors and homeowners
Coordinates homeowner orientation walks. Notes outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedules subcontractor to repair
Conducts any necessary re-walks to ensure closings deadlines are met.
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in construction related field/equivalent experience preferred.
6 months to 1 year of practical construction experience
Must have a vehicle capable of carrying supplies, valid driver’s license and be willing to drive various designated communities in daytime and nighttime
Ability to utilize applications on a smart phone and/or tablet
Deliver showcase ready homes on time.